It's ALL about HENNA!
ever heard of this?
"what there is should belong to those who are good for it"
i guess i'm just not good for it ... *shrugs*
tomorrow marks the end of march, and tomorrow will also mark a new beginning. tomorrow i will re-enter the rat race. am i excited? sure. what's not to be eager about? imagine the many exhilarating experiences waiting for me. think about all the new people i'm going to meet, places i'm going to go to and stuff i'm going to get myself into. the anticipation almost makes me pee in my panties. heh.
and since today is feb 29, there's something i'd like to ask you ....
aşkım, benimle evlenir misin??
... is short for "for my immediate action" heh.
forget about my wistful wants, needs and wishes. i've thought of a few things that needed my IMMEDIATE action, so here goes;
(please take note that this list was made up by my conscience, who did all that without consulting me first. GRRR!)
- get off your ever-expanding butt and start working out again, for God's sakes, and stop making stupid excuses to get out of it, like your dog ate your gym shoes, or something, you sneaky liar! everyone knows your dog only exists in your little imaginary world.
- stop eating junk food and you can start by putting down that HUGE slice of sinfully luscious triple chocolate cake. yes spit out what's already in your mouth too, you big, fat glutton!
- get a freaking job, you lazy layabout. and i mean a REAL one, that pays REAL money, not like the last one that paid monopoly money, that you happily used to pay for that bag of cheetos (geez, junk food again!?) and got you busted 'cos DUH! they're not real money. God, can't you tell the difference anymore?
- get married already ... and *censored to protect the innocent* (no you really REALLY don't wanna know what had transpired in that conversation).
- do something to your hair, woman. its a freaking living rainforest, complete with scaly and furry wild animals. its so out of control, i've even seen packs of pygmies running around naked in there somewhere.
uhmmm anything else? no? ... ok i'll get started then. in that order.
superficially, i'm pretty crippled without photoshop *, so yeah, that's what i want in 2008. realistically, what i really want is a few more dollops of patience.
i'm very lonely without him, so yeah, that's what i need in 2008.
i'm still disillusioned with alot of things, so yeah, i wish somehow i'd know what i'm supposed to do/be doing, especially in 2008.
... but really, all i want is peace in the world (do i sound like a beauty queen? teehee!), and what i need is more love for everyone and what i wish for is happiness and direction.
too much to ask? i hope not ...
currently, i'm filled with gratitude for all the goodness, blessings and glad tidings Allah has given me. alhamdulillah!
have a good year, dear friends.
* when my pc crashed a few months ago, my poor photoshop 7 got swallowed by the evil blue screen 'o death monster. *sigh*
* NOTE *
i'm not taking anymore bookings until further notice. apologies!